Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target.
However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Article, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
- Exactly what is the fault
- If relevant, when the fault became apparent
- When and how you discovered the fault
- How the fault affected your use of the Articles;
To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Articles to us because you say they are faulty:
The Articles must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
Articles should be returned:
- With both Articles and all packaging in their original condition;
- Securely wrapped;
- Including our delivery slip;
- At your risk and cost.